segunda-feira, abril 03, 2006

Change


So i got the courage to buy the tickets.. I was trying to take the step, to start the change in my life.. Finally I had the enough strenght to go.. It was being so hard, the good past was starting to be painful and uncertain, and i needed to have a new life. I said goodbye to all my friends. Not to all, because some of them don't have to know from me the change that has to happen.. The time will give them those answers and tell them why i am away..
From here i see a valley of dreams and hopes that i have to explore and go thru.. I have to make this journey by my self, but i know that in time i won't be alone, i know that..
I will make it.. My heart tells me so.. The suffering is something of the past and now only happiness will live in me.. The path is long, but my hope is bigger..






Dedicated to the real traveller, who had the courage to change

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

και ετσι εγινε...και ακομα θυμαμαι ποσο σφυχτα και νευρικα κρατουσα τα εισητηρια...το κορμι μου νομιζα οτι θα παραλησει καθως το μελλον φαινοταν αβεβαιο,το παρελθον με στοιχιωναι και το παρον ηταν σαν να μην υπηρχε καν εκεινη τη στιγμη...και ομως ειχα κανει ηδη το πρωτο βημα...ενα βημα για μια καινουργια αρχη,μια αρχη που οσο δυσκολη και αν φαινοταν σιγουρα θα κατεληγε σ ενα καλυτερο παρον...ενα παρον γεματο απο νεες εκπληξεις...και οσο και αν ηξερα οτι ο δρομος για την ευτυχια φαινοταν μακρυς και δυσκολος ηξερα οτι παντα θα ειναι διπλα μου οι ανθρωποι που μ'αγαπουν πραγματικα και ολα θα ειναι πολυ πιο ευκολα...και ετσι πηρα μια βαθια ανασα και πρωχωρησα...
thank you for being in this road making it easier...:)
francesca